Expression Web Training DVDs - Design Your Own Site
Beginners & Beyond - Learn how to use Microsoft Expression Web 4
DVD 1 is Online Get Started Right Away.
Your Purchase is Risk Free: I
know many of you have likely already wasted a lot of money on useless
books and / or training DVDs. And you may still have some fears
about losing any more money. I completely understand.
Therefore, I offer a Money Back Guarantee: if you find
any of my products to be a waste of your hard-earned money, I will
give it all back.
Cut Your Learning Curve in Half! Lessons are
step by step and quite detailed. You will be able to perform each
step just by watching what I do and how I do it. It's that
detailed. Better yet, the Lessons are presented in a Logical
order, with each Lesson building on the previous.
Expression Web Training Made Specifically For Beginners
Learn how to build an Entire Web Site....
one Step at a time.
Get Started right away - DVD 1 and
Bonus Tutorials are Online so you can start immediately after
purchasing the DVDs.
You will find updated tutorials on the Online Video Library as
Tutorials are hands on, Step by Step, and proceed in a Logical
Order. We dig
right in from the very beginning and you will learn by "Doing".
Cut your learning curve in half just by following the
Tutorials on these DVDs. I've made all the mistakes so you don't have to.
You will Learn How to build Web Compliant,
Accessible, and Search Engine Friendly Web Sites.
These Tutorials make learning CSS so easy!
What You Get
- Expression Web 4 Training Videos On 3 DVDs, Plus an
Online Video Library, Included for the Same Rock Bottom Price.
You get well over 10 hours worth of video and ebooks (pdf).
- Buy Now, and Get Started Today! DVD 1
plus many bonus tutorials are
available Online. No need to wait for your DVDs to be shipped.
- You will learn how to design your web site, One Step at a Time.
- 3 DVDs are shipped via First Class Mail. We Ship
World Wide Every Day.
- You can email me with questions. I am rebuilding my Help
Forum. Once the forum is finished, customers may ask me
- Risk Free Purchase
Satisfaction Guarantee: I want everyone to be happy and
successful with their
purchase. Please contact me if you are not 100% Satisfied.
- You can Call Toll Free to Place Your Order: 1.866.363.5633.
(I'm usually available 7 days a week! )
This Product is Recommended for any Beginner: those transitioning from
FrontPage, Aspiring Web Designers, Business Owners, Authors, Teachers,
Online Reviews - What Others are saying
about Kelly's Expression Web Tutorials: Reviews on
xmarks.com and amazon.com
the Menu of Video Titles on PDF
Watch the Following Sample Videos from DVD 1
Step by Step Flow Chart
The first part of DVD 1 teaches you how to create your first
Layout from Scratch. Just follow along step by step. (you
can skip some of the videos and go right to "Begin Making the Layout")
Here, we focus on the Layout and the major components typically found on
an html web page.
- HTML Layout Options
- Main Editing Window & Normal Flow
- Ingredients of a Layout
- Cheat Sheet
- Screen Resolution considerations
- Begin Making the Layout (2 Column, then 3 Column
- Style the Body (background)
- Make the Container (div)
- Make the Header & Top Nav
- Insert Columns
- Insert Footer
- Learn how to Clear the Float
- Insert 3 Columns
- Insert CSS Background Images into the different sections of the
- Learn to insert Slices, repeat slices, position slices
- Make a Horizontal Navigation Menu
- Style the 4 States of a Hyperlink - create Buttons for the Menu
- Create a Hover (mousover) effect using CSS
- Center the Horizontal Menu
- Make a vertical Menu
- Insert & Style Text - the Basics for Beginnners
**Practice Files and PDFs included on the DVDs. Everything is in one
DVD 1 Part 2: Web Site Project Part 1
On the first part of DVD 1, you learned how to Design one Entire web
page. Now, we will make an entire Web Site!! We will go back to the
beginning and review how to plan a web site, Sketch a Layout, Bring the
sketch to life via graphics provided and putting it all together in
Expression Web. You will make a Dynamic Web Template, add a
Toggle/Dropdown Menu, plus some 20 Web Pages. You will learn how to
link the pages together (which is determined in the planning phase).
Tutorials are comprehensive and detailed. All Tutorials are based
upon current web standards, which includes CSS. We will always work in
Manual Mode, not auto mode. In other words, we will not auto create css
styles. Auto styles create one heck of a mess. Also, we do not use
tables for the layout. Never ever. Finally, we will work in Design View
for 99% of the project.
- Planning & Sketching
- Sketch a Layout in a graphics program
- You will be provided with the actual graphics made
- Bring it to life in Expression Web
- The CSS Reset & Default Margins
- Insert Background Image
- Make a 2 Column Layout using the Graphics from previous step
- Start with a Container
- Insert the Banner
- Insert and Style Left Column
- Insert the rest of the divs and style them to finish the home
- Discuss Margins & Padding
- proceed to DVD 2 where this project continues......
Web Site Project Part 2
Continued from DVD 1 . Here we design the varous sections of
the Layout created on DVD 1.
- Make the Header Menu: first with icons, second with Text
- Use Hotspot tool to make hyperlinks on images
- Some Troubleshooting tips
- CSS Cascade & Specificity
- Add Paragaph text
- Style Paragraphs
- Insert a Toggle/Accordion Menu in the Left colum
- Link to a PDF
interactivity to our web pages)
- Add background image to toggle menu headers.
- Edit toggle menu to match our web site theme
- Make a Dynamic Web Template
- Different ways to make a dynamic web template (DWT)
- Modify the DWT so that it's different from the Home Page
- Add Editable regions
- Move the Toggle/Accordion Menu to the DWT
- Add New Sections to the Toggle Menu
- Tips for styling toggle headings
- Make a Photo Gallery (NOTE: the photo gallery tutorials are not
just for making photo galleries. You will learn how to position
divs with basic css techniques. Just follow the step by step
- Photo gallery Part1- insert divs and style each one to position
- Photo Gallery Part 2- Learn to float and clear floats
- Photo Gallery Part 3- Add Captions
- Home Page Vertical Navigation
- Make new Pages from the DWT
- Make about us and contact pages
- Review font properties and how to make Font-Families
- How to update the DWT and in turn update the attached pages
- style the lists on the toggle menu
- How to use Bookmarks to link to different parts within a web
- Adding & Styling Text
- Use CSS3 to round corners and add drop shadows
- Publish the Web Site via FTP
DVD 2 Continued
- 4 Part Tutorial on Using Layers and Learning Position Properties
- Expression Design: Overview
- Expression Design: Make a background graphic for a Layout E
- Expression design: Slice the graphic, optimize and export
- Insert the slice into a web page within Expression web
- How to Import a Web site using Import Wizard
- SEO-how to optimize a web page for search engines
Recently added to DVD 3: Add a Shopping cart to Your Site
Learn How to Add a Simple Shopping cart to an Existing Web Site!!! No
Programming or Coding Needed!! Extremely Simple! You can use a Free
PayPal Business Account as well as PayPal Pro Merchant account with this
Shopping cart. In the future, More Merchant accounts are expected to be
compatible with this easy to use ecommerce solution. Keep Shoppers on
your web site. Save Money.
This is a 5 Part video series showing you step
by step how to add the shopping cart, checkout page, and add to cart
Other Tutorials on DVD3:
- Add a shopping Cart
- Working with a Premade Template
- Contact Form
- Setting Font Size: Not as straight forward as you would
- and much more.....
DVDs come with source files, practice files, images, PDFs, DWTs, and
Tutorials. I've added an extra zipped web site. There is a 2 column and
3 column template for you to use. You can study the CSS and HTML or you
can use these to get a head start.
Get Started Right Away
When you order the DVDs, you also receive access to the Online Video
Library where DVD 1 is located. This allows you to get started
right away .... AND ... have access to many more Bonus Tutorials at no
Please Call 1-866-363-5633 or Email
if you need any help placing your order.
Delivery Available to Most Parts of the World: the UK, US, Canada, Germany,
South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland, Denmark, New Zealand, Australia,
Ireland, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Venezuela, Ukraine, France, India, Egypt, South
Africa, Cyprus, Columbia, Norway, Japan, Singapore, and MORE!! If you don't see
your country listed, just email me to find out if I can ship to you.
Customers email me all the time about the DVDs and Online Class.
Below is a very small sampling of feedback from my customers.
Hi Kelly, Just to let you know, I started watching your DVD’s and they
are great!!!. I got some other DVD ......"----------" about Expression
Web 4 (also his book), and by far your approach is more comprehensive
and down to earth. His DVD can not be stopped and reviewed, w/o going
back to the beginning. Also, he operates in the Auto mode, which creates
a mess of the tags and divs, which is hard to follow. He uses absolute
and relative positioning, which I am glad I have learned, but your
approach is so much user friendlier – thanks so much – good job on
putting this together. Best Regards, Michael .
Check out all Training Products & Services.